cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stores in Halifax

tongdao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

The website is down when I tried to access to "Find a store" get started. Anyone knows where are the stores located in Halifax? Many thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

@eh wrote:

No, but it might be different now becuase I set up my account early last year.  It was a $29 dollar plan at the time and I had to buy the voucher cards seperately.

Public Mobile does not charge any activation fee.  The only up front cost is for the SIM card.  If you get that for free, then the only thing you pay for immediately is the first cycle of whatever plan you choose.  It is prepaid and so the service has to be paid up front. 

eh

No, but it might be different now becuase I set up my account early last year.  It was a $29 dollar plan at the time and I had to buy the voucher cards seperately.

@eh wrote:

When I bought my sim card from Walmart, if they activate it, there is an additional cost., which when I bought, was was about $30.  It is not a free sim card.

Walmart charged you a $30 activation fee?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@eh  Normally a SIM card is $10 +tax there are no additional charges unless you activate and pay for the plan cost. There are no activation fees with public mobile. If a retailer says there is an activation fee walk away. That's a scam.

Wal-Mart recently had a free SIM promo with in store activation. A $25 plan with hst would be $28.75 is this what you activated?

eh

When I bought my sim card from Walmart, if they activate it, there is an additional cost., which when I bought, was was about $30.  It is not a free sim card.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@tongdao 

I think that there is a glitch in the system at the present time.  I also tried and it says "error".  

Sim cards are usually sold in the following stores: Walmart, Mobile shop (inside superstore), Wow mobile, London drugs (Western Canada), some authorized Koodo dealers.  

As stated above, you can also buy online via this website or Amazon.  Ebay.ca also sells Sim cards.  

@tongdao  While there is always Wal-Mart with the possibility of a free SIM with in store activation there is also the wow mobile shop in the halifax shopping centre and there may be the mobile shop at the great Canadian superstore. All offer SIM cards and activations for public mobile.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Using the store locator - I couldn't find any.  I think you will have to order online either through PM or Amazon.

Need Help? Let's chat.