cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped midway through registration

hctroubador
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After entering plan details on new SIM was given a server not found message. Tried to start over again but it says the SIM is invalid. Suspect part of the registration took bu cannot reaccess it.

6 REPLIES 6

tron182
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it times out fast this happened to me before and wouldnt let me try again for a while i had to wait like 30 mins and try again

@tron182 wrote:

try rebooting phone several times

Unless is was the browser on the phone that was being used for the activation, rebooting the phone wouldn't be able to fix a  issue with a Public Mobile activation website.

tron182

try rebooting phone several times

Parv

simply opt for incognito mode ( won't have to bother about clearing cache then ) or use mozilla for best experience ( again in incognito ) and use this link - https://activate.publicmobile.ca

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Clear your cache and go into incognito mode and try again. If that doesnt work, wait an hour and try the first instruction again. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hctroubador  That happens when the server (s) get overloaded. You just have to wait an hour for the session lock to clear and then you should be able to complete your activation. Don't forget to enter your referral code. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.