cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Still no service

@Kimclen, starting another thread is not really going to speed things up.  If you have sent in the private message, you are at the mercy of the queue.  One thing you can do is make sure that your private message is verbose so as to limit the number of back and forth responses. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Which cell provider did you have before you came to Public Mobile ? Can you confirm that your cell phone is unlocked ? If the phone is still locked to previous provider, give them a call and request a free unlock code.Good luck.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes my phone is unlocked and when I put my phone number in the PM self serve phone # it tells me all my info. Pm has my info, my addresss, my name, my cell number, my visa number ( as they were quick to charge me, but not serve me ).  Frustrating to say the least.... most on here say it can take 72 hours for them to respond.  The Simon robot thing says they strive to respond in a couple of hours.... well that certainly is not the case, not one moderator is getting back to me either through Private Message or through my community text!  And yes I am at the mercy of the queue, this is why it is so darn upsetting that no one has gotten back to me.... how many moderators are there really, because at the moment this feels like a total scam and that there are 0 moderators!  I appreciate the help, but when you are in the other end, paying for service but not receiving, it really is an upsetting, very annoying and uneasy feeling!  Should I not reach out anymore to the community?  Should I not private message the so called “moderator team”, and how long now should I wait, because I waited more than 72 hours! 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

sounds like a sim problem, Where did u get it, did u activate it urself or at a retailer

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My self... SIM was sent to me by PM... I am tech savvy.... I work in an IT department! 

Mayor / Maire

@Kimclen wrote:

I am tech savvy.... I work in an IT department! 

@Kimclen LOL the latter does not always come along with the former (I've worked with my fair share of non-tech-savvy folks in IT departments in the past!).  Smiley Wink  Robot LOL 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.