cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Haven't Gotten 5GB Sign Up Bonus

KingInTheNorth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, it's been a week since I've activated my sim on the 25$ plan and I haven't gotten the 5gb bonus yet. Please help, thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

ClaudeR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You may also directly reach the Moderators with clicking on the little envelope at the right of the little bell (right top of the page).

🙂

ipartner48

And to make sure everyone understands, this is a one time only - it is not monthly so once you use up the 5gb of data, you are back to your original data plan.

@KingInTheNorth wrote:

Yep, I bought the sim card on June 1st and activated it last week. I have checked my data add ons and I don't see the 5gb bonus.

Good..your are not the only one..so be patient they will come back to you.Smiley Happy

KingInTheNorth

Yep, I bought the sim card on June 1st and activated it last week. I have checked my data add ons and I don't see the 5gb bonus.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@KingInTheNorth wrote:

Hi, it's been a week since I've activated my sim on the 25$ plan and I haven't gotten the 5gb bonus yet. Please help, thanks.

Did you read carefully the conditons for this promo? And yes you are in the good forum to ask your question!!Smiley Happy

oi.png

KingInTheNorth

Thanks for the quick reply!

Also I just realized this probably wasn't the correct forum to ask in. Woops

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@KingInTheNorthYou will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  It can take them a couple of days to respond.

Need Help? Let's chat.