cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statement By Month

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

It would be great if PM could set up an option to download monthly statements for records keeping...just saying. 🙂

13 REPLIES 13

Nice!

@mimmo you have a really good point there. When you are expensing them anyway, even if you bill is a bit higher from Koodo or Virgin, youll at least have some paper copies to back you up. 

I expense this through work not taxes, but its different because they give me an allowance. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@esjliv  what some people do is buy a voucher from retailers, and use the register receipt for their records.  You could even buy a couple at one time and load them up. So that you are doing it less often.

Just a warning, since this is a business line /expense I personally would go to one of the 2 Nd tier providers.  There are countless stories on the forum of loss of revenue, loss of interviews , loss of work, because of glitchy service or waiting moderator w/o service.   Those costs can easily outway the savings.  Just food for thought.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv yeah statements would be good but there would be extra cost associated with that. Someone would have to design the looks of the statement. Didnyou know hydro one spent over 100k designing their statement. Ok I know that is a bit ridiculous, but it is not free. 

Public is subcarrier that brings the cost down. I like that. 🙂 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Maybe it is an artefact that this service is prepaid and customers can start and stop their service as they please.  There is no option for easy access to a monthly statement.  Customers need to ask the moderators for one.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can request a copy of your statements.

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Include the following information in your request:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number:
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period:
Amount paid:

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As all billing is before tax, rewards even reduce the taxes we pay! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv wrote:

Hi, where is the GST shown? I have not noticed any taxes in my transaction history.

The payment history is before taxes. The GST# is on the payment screen down below in the fine print. Your payment card will show the total charge with taxes in.

@esjliv Hi it is shown on your credit card statement or if you pay via Voucher is shown on your receipt when you buy it

Hi, where is the GST shown? I have not noticed any taxes in my transaction history.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes it would @esjliv , but I don't see it happening. Ask the accounting department if a screen shot of your monthly payment history and your credit card bill  would suffice. Then you would only need to contact them for quarterly, semi annual or annual statements. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv wrote:

It would be great if PM could set up an option to download monthly statements for records keeping...just saying. 🙂

I don't care to pay for that facility.

We have the payment history. We have our payment cards. The GST# is shown in the payment area.

A business should look to the bigger carriers for all those assurances rather than a simple consumer-level service provider.

But hey suggestions are always valid.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@esjliv 

It would be convenient for certain customers who need formal statements for accounting purposes, but I doubt that this service will be coming soon. 

Public mobile is a low cost, no frills type of mobile company.  There are several improvements in services that can be made.  

If you need invoice/statements, you can contact moderator.   

Need Help? Let's chat.