cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Started an account can't get back in to it

KDS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've started an account. Received the welcome email. Went to log back in. It says invalid password. I then hit the forgot password button and it says invalid email address. I have reached out to moderators and keep getting messages back saying they hope all is good with my account. All I want is it to be reset. So I can get my sim card and activate my phone. 

Any ideas?Screenshot_20191121-131902_Samsung Internet.jpg

20191121_132737.jpg

20191121_132803.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

You can't get through the activation process without a SIM number so I don't think so.

AE_Collector

@KDS wrote:

I got both a community and opened an account. I guess I found a GLITCH. 🙂 I screenshot the welcome. And then I also have an email welcoming me to the community. 

It's all good. Its sorted. Have sim card and activation went flawlessly. 

I now am with PM 

Thanks all for your help. 

Activartion went smoothtly and you now have a sim? Did you activate two accounts? You might have paid twice.

KDS

I got both a community and opened an account. I guess I found a GLITCH. 🙂 I screenshot the welcome. And then I also have an email welcoming me to the community. 

It's all good. Its sorted. Have sim card and activation went flawlessly. 

I now am with PM 

Thanks all for your help. 

If you haven't created a phone account or got a SIM card yet, I don't understand how you have an account? Maybe you just have the community account.

just start over with activating a phone account, nothing to lose.

AE_Collector

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@KDS   Another thing to try, while you're waiting to hear back from the moderators, is to try with a different browser/incognito mode.  Make sure to clear your cache/cookies.

Also too many login attempts will lock your account and you will need to wait one hour before retrying. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@KDS wrote:

Between moderators and myself... there are about 8 messages now. 

I guess something is getting lost between you and the moderators.  Only they can help reset your password if you are unable to login yourself.

Try sending a private message via the envelope icon above your post (top right).  It might take longer to hear back (although shouldn't be longer than an hour or two).  You can use this link too: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

KDS

Between moderators and myself... there are about 8 messages now. 

KDS

I used the correct password. And then just tried to "reset" it by saying I forgot my password. 

It says sorry unable to verify email, even tho I got a welcome email.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@KDS wrote:

I sent a message with a ticket. Have been getting replies. See attachments. 

Try sending another message via SIMon ? mark bottom right of the screen.

Hiddengems
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you possibly enter your password differently when you set up the account?.

What is the message that you are getting when trying to log back in to your account??

KDS

I sent a message with a ticket. Have been getting replies. See attachments. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@KDS   How did you contact moderators?  They can only be reached via private message or through SIMon at this link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in the following:

'rep', then select 'contact us', then select 'submit ticket' and complete the ticket by following the rest of the prompts.

You should get a reply back soon, keep checking your email folders, including junk mail for the password reset from moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.