cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start date for failed ports should be backdated??

Aomok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I activated two accounts 8 days ago, and both ports failed. @Shazia_K fixed that yesterday(after 7 days), but when I looked in my account today, both plan start dates were for the first day of activation, not yesterday when the port was actually successful. Is this normal? Am I supposed to foot the bill for the week when pm didn't work?
I don't see why I should have to double pay for a week for both my bell and public mobile, when it was pm's porting system and serious lack of customer support staff that caused it.
6 REPLIES 6

Aomok

Hi @Shazia_K Still waiting on response and rectification of the activation date on both my accounts - Thanks.

CFAguy

What happens to data allotment when the start date is adjusted? Does the data get reset as well?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Expect it will be.

Send another private message with the account emaill addresses, phone numbers, and an explanation to any moderator.

Follow up if you have no response in a week.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

hslee1210
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There are several cases like you and their starting date was adjusted accordingly. Bring it up to a moderator and they should be able to assist you.

Cheers,

I agree with you.  Message Shazia back and ask for an explanation as it may have just been overlooked.  I am sure right now therir priority is to get people up and running and I hope this was just an oversight and that you will have yor renewal date to be adjusted to 90 days from when both lines became fully serviced

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Aomok
I activated two accounts 8 days ago, and both ports failed. @Shazia_K fixed that yesterday(after 7 days), but when I looked in my account today, both plan start dates were for the first day of activation, not yesterday when the port was actually successful. Is this normal? Am I supposed to foot the bill for the week when pm didn't work?
I don't see why I should have to double pay for a week for both my bell and public mobile, when it was pm's porting system and serious lack of customer support staff that caused it.
Need Help? Let's chat.