cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speak to moderator

Pipeorgandaniel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to get message to moderator, something I missed in my text to her that she needs

9 REPLIES 9

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact moderator again. They should resolve issue. Hope you don't have to leave PM.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I am puzzled. I thought moderators interact through private messages.  Can we speak to them or do they speak to us?

@Pipeorgandaniel  If she messaged you more than once try replying to an earlier message. Also clear your browser and use incognito/secret mode. This has worked for me when I was having problems replying to private messages with moderators.

@Pipeorgandaniel See the bold red text near the bottom of this post.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to a moderator through the following link : Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Pipeorgandaniel

I have been speaking to Fatima and sent her the info she requested but did not give her street address which she needs. But now the link will not let me send her more info that she requires.. I have been 5 days without service and must have service by morning or I must leave public

@Pipeorgandaniel  Did you already get a private message from a moderator?

Pipeorgandaniel

That question mark says that site is down 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Did you send a service ticket to the moderators thru simon(?) Or have you already been contacted by one? If this is the case just reply again to the (her) message and the information.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Use the little question mark thing at the bottom of this page to fill out a ticket. It should be pretty quick for them to get back to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.