cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.

Corymckinnon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to activate my SIM card last night but now I am unable to log into my account. I get the following messsage “Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.“ When I try the forgot passsword option I get “Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.” Help!

5 REPLIES 5

april_h30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Corymckinnon 

I would recommend closing your internet browser, register your account, then restart your phone. This seems to help me when I am experiencing error messages that appear in the browser.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Corymckinnon  It's also common for websites to do updates during night hours so try again before resetting password, which potentially could create more issues if it is updating. Hope it is working for you now~

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try again later. Webpage issues correct themselves at some point.

Corymckinnon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get an email and have submitted a ticket. Thanks!

@popping wrote:

@Corymckinnon wrote:

I tried to activate my SIM card last night but now I am unable to log into my account. I get the following messsage “Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.“ When I try the forgot passsword option I get “Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.” Help!

After activation yesterday, did you received a welcome email from PM?

If no, there may be a typo on your email address.  Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

If yes, wait an hour and try it again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Corymckinnon wrote:

After activation yesterday, did you received a welcome email from PM?

If no, there may be a typo on your email address.  Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

If yes, wait an hour and try it again.

Need Help? Let's chat.