Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sin Card

deb65ĺ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long does it take to get a sin card

6 REPLIES 6

@deb65ĺ  If you give us an idea of where you live in our great country we can offer some local retailers that sell Sims and/or offer activations. Or other retailers that ship pm Sims.

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It depends where you live. If you live in a big city, it should come within the week 3 - 5 business days. If you live in a rural area, it may take another week. 

pubmonewbie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This may not apply to you, but as someone mentioned you can purchase directly from a recognized third party. 

Based on my experience at a St. Albert Wal-Mart, you may want to purchase the SIM card and do a self-activation at home. Not to speak ill of the Wal-Mart staff (in fact he was quite helpful) but the activation was not smooth and I had to return a day later. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@deb65ĺ If there is a retail store near you, you can buy it from there as well. You can find it at Walmart, London Drugs, K-Mobile, Wow Mobile or The mobile shop. 

If you already ordered one, you can track it using this guide: 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/td-p...

@deb65ĺ wrote:

How long does it take to get a sin card

This depends on where you're located. Public Mobile ususually ships by Canada Post Xpresspost, but that takes longer to remote locations.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@deb65ĺ 3-5 business days. If you get it from Amazon and you are a Prime member, you will get it within 1-2 business days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.