cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim stopped working after 2 weeks usage

ritatmariam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I got my sim two weeks ago and could you please help me. I already checked the issue is with SIM card.
7 REPLIES 7

@ritatmariam You can "cancel" at any time but there are no refunds. If you wish to cancel just remove your credit card from your account and port-out your number of you wish to keep it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hopefully new sim works. let us know.  If it does the send a private message to the mods and hopefully they can help you out. 

ritatmariam
I just got a replacemnt SIM. Lets hope it works. Does anyone know how to ask for rebersment for the faulty SIM?

ritatmariam

It seems the customer service is not fun. Can I cancel the service after two weeks usage? I already signed up for the 120 days plan. 

@ritatmariam Do one, or all, of the following:

- post your issue to PM on Facebook/Twitter

- send tech support the webform found by following the "buttons" in this link, https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

- send a private message to any moderator with your phone number and a description of what has happened, but given their backlog it will likely be several days before they respond.

Meanwhile, if your service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

what does your account say? did your plan come up for renewal latley? 

a second idea ( hands on approach), would be to order another sim and activate it on your account,  and see if that solves he problem. you could be lucky and have a defective sim, else you are likley waitiing 12 days for responce from a mod to trouble shoot your issue.    I bleieve another user had a similar issue search forum users for huntress, and this is why i suggested the above.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Is it possible to check the sim in another phone?  Some times with the triple punch sims I have seen where they don't make contact properly in the phone.  Even though it was working you could have bumped your phone or something and the sim now isn't sitting completely in or may not reach the contacts in the sim tray

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.