cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sim not working

Hello Customer Service,

I'm a new customer and I can't make my new sim working. And I did read all those important topics in the website including the FAQ but it doesn/t help in my case.
I have asked few questions almost 3 days ago (via the email form in your website) and still got no answer, and my SIM still does not work!
Could you please have a look?

Here is my reference number: "support request (#4133-2610)".

Thank you.

P.S. Is the Community an only way of helping customers?

Retraité / Retired

Re: Sim not working

Good afternoon @Azopp

Thank you for reaching out to us - and for your patience.

We are currently experiencing a delay for email response, but don't worry, I would be more than happy to assist you.

Can you please send me your SIM card number by private message ? I'd like to see if it has been activated, or what step you left off on.

Looking forward to your reply,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Message sent.

Mayor / Maire

Hi. Could be that your Tri-Sim maybe a defect, PM had an issue recently, perhaps that was the culpret, but hopefully tha is not the case

Mary, did you get my private message? Still no reply.

I'd not like to spend all the week without a working SIM.

Hi. Could be that your Tri-Sim maybe a defect

How can I check, and if so, solve the problem?

Retraité / Retired

@Azopp I have received your message and I responded about 2 hours ago Smiley Happy

Please verify your inbox,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Highlighted

Oops.

Sorry, I was checking my "Notification Feed", I thought the private messages go there, lol.

Finally found the dedicated mailbox.

Please check for my reply! Thanks.

Mayor / Maire

Hi @Azopp, I'm not sure if @Mary_M was able to resolve your issue today or not.  If not, you should probably hear from her tomorrow morning sometime when she's back in the office.  I hope your issue is resovled quickly.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

hi guys.

It is very strange but today, after I did few more attempts to use this new SIM in another phones and then back, the SIM unexpectedly have registered in the mobile network and started working.

I really did no changes befofe it.

Well, now I have few other questions, could someone give an answer?

1. Are there any USSD services available in PM? Say, how to check my current balance, and so on.

2. Is there any User's Guide?

> you will have to pay $10 shipping fees which can be refunded after you activate that sim.
Will it come to my Credit card or to mobile balance?
And when? My SIM was activated few days ago.

4. What is the number of Voicemail service?
My phone says there is a voicemail but it seems I have to set it up first as it asks for a provider's voicemail number.

I have checked the FAQ topic and few others but found no answers there.

5.My plan does not include text messaging, because I text very rarely.

At first I thought I would be still able to send/receive text messages and pay per use. But now it seems I would have no texting at all, neither incoming nor outgoing.

I wonder is there any addon for texting? I opened the related page but found nothing related.

Maybe I would never need a single message to be sent, but I'd like to be able to receive ones.