Did you mean: 

Sim not received

NikhilGarg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received the sim. Looking to get the status. ORDER 218948

12 REPLIES 12

Imexgenie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered mine on Nov 30 and received today but not delivered by Canada Post. Public will send out a notification(I received) for the updates once out for delivery.

Hope you get it soon.

Guspublic1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Depends on where u live. Canada Post is about 2 weeks too slow for some of my regular mail. Be patient. Or get from Walmart and activate ur self to get discount. 

Guspublic1

Be patient. Canada post is very slow!!

Also many stores are short of sims because of promotion in December. But u can buy at Walmart sim and activate yourself to get discount. 

Guspublic1

Check my other posts, same issue. Wait for 7 to 9 days for mail, or buy sim at Walmart or PC grocery store. But activate yourself to get discount.

Good luck

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@NikhilGarg wrote:

Thanks Rosie, I ordered it on Sept 8th, didn't have the idea how long it takes. Order says 3 to 7 biz. 

That was true when Public used Xpresspost. They now send it standard mail. Expect 2 to 3 weeks based on Canada Post delays and the experience of others.

NikhilGarg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Rosie, I ordered it on Sept 8th, didn't have the idea how long it takes. Order says 3 to 7 biz. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@NikhilGarg wrote:

I have not received the sim. Looking to get the status. ORDER 218948

Hi @NikhilGarg I ordered my sim card from Public Mobile on August 3, 2020 and I got it on August 17th, almost two weeks.  So, when did you order your sim card?  Has it been two weeks or more?  If more, follow the instructions of @gpixel above on how to get in touch with a moderator.  I hope this helps.  Let us know what happens.  Good luck!  

liangc1020

yes, you said it, another reason would be the Covid-19 is causing delays in delivering the parcel. 

@liangc1020 wrote:

you can either call canada post to confirm your address or touchbase with mod (have your order number handy). 

good luck!

Canada Post cannot do anything about this specific piece of mail. A package either arrives or it doesn't. Epsecially since Public Mobile has been sending out sim cards without using a tracking number lately, Canada Post wouldn't know anything about this shipment.

liangc1020

you can either call canada post to confirm your address or touchbase with mod (have your order number handy). 

good luck!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@NikhilGarg contact customer support mods if it's been more than 3 weeks

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "did not receive sim"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@NikhilGarg SIMs can take a few weeks. When did you order?  There are still delays at Canada Post.

Need Help? Let's chat.