cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not in use for 4 months.

kumaradv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was using public mobile for 8 months and then I went outside of Canada for like 4 months.

Now, when I inserted my sim, it shows 'No service'. I think my sim might have been blocked. I think, I have forgotten my account password, but I remember the Email address. I try to go to 'forget my password' thing, it asks for email, i give correct email, but then it gives some kind of written error like "login_disabled".

5 REPLIES 5

Mkgfm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m sorry I didn’t see that someone already mentioned it. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mkgfm wrote:

If you don’t use your number or put minutes on ur SIM card it will automatically get deactivated with in 90 day and I suggest you go get a new SIM card and new number. Hope this helped you. 

@Mkgfm I'm sure it would help, except that you added nothing over what @SD08 already posted nearly 7.5 hours before you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mkgfm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you don’t use your number or put minutes on ur SIM card it will automatically get deactivated with in 90 day and I suggest you go get a new SIM card and new number. Hope this helped you. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kumaradv wrote:

I was using public mobile for 8 months and then I went outside of Canada for like 4 months.

Now, when I inserted my sim, it shows 'No service'. I think my sim might have been blocked. I think, I have forgotten my account password, but I remember the Email address. I try to go to 'forget my password' thing, it asks for email, i give correct email, but then it gives some kind of written error like "login_disabled".

If it has been more than 90 days since your plan last expired, your account will have been deleted, your SIM deactivated, and your phone number lost. That would be why you have no service and you can't log in.  You will need to start a new account with a new SIM.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Do you mean you did not pay during this 4 months? After you suspend your serive after 120 days, you will lose your account/phone number. you need to re-open your new phone number/new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.