cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim network pin blocked

marcti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a used Samsung s7 edge which turned out its locked to Roger's  I now have the code to locked the phone but my sim it blocked  coils someone please unlock my sim and give me the code 

5 REPLIES 5

@marcti wrote:

I purchased a used Samsung s7 edge which turned out its locked to Roger's  I now have the code to locked the phone but my sim it blocked  coils someone please unlock my sim and give me the code 

If you just acivated your Public Mobile service, the PIN code for the sim card is 1234, but a phone wouldn't be asking for this code unless you enabled the feature for this.  If you've entered the sim card's security PIN too many times, you will need the sim card's PUK code, and you can only get that from Public Mobile mdoerators.  However, I highly doubt that this is what you need.

As for the unlocking code, it's possible that Rogers might have given you the wrong code.  you'll  want to double check that code with Rogers as it is dependent on your IMEI.  Unfortuantely, there is no one here who can get you a code for a phone locked to Rogers.  If you've tired using this code that Rogers gave you a bunch of times, that's when you need the master code from Samsung that Shawn was talking about.

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@marcti wrote:

If the sim is not blocked when trying to operate it on another device I am sorry to say the device is the issue. If you however confirm that the sim is still blocked on other devices I recommend visiting @CS_Agent page and scroll down to the Contact Me section where you can private message them your account info and details on the issue including the sim testing.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It sounds like your phone is locked to another network. You need to talk to the original carrier to get it unlocked.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@marcti wrote:

With Samsung phones you can contact them and ask for a Master PUK code to unlock it or you can contact the moderators here for a PUK code.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marcti wrote:

Did you run the little phone compatibility checker in the pre-activation info? It might be that your phone has a stolen status and has been "blacklisted".

Need Help? Let's chat.