cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim invalid but payment went through

bmphillips
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, 

I made an account and entered all the information to start a new plan with a new sim card, entered in the porting information and entered my visa information. When I clicked process it buffered for a couple min then said something went wrong, I tried to create the account again but it says my sim card is invalid now. The payment went through on my visa and I have no way of accessing the account. I can make calls but not recieve any.

Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7

bmphillips

Thanks for your help I sent them a direct message

@bmphillips wrote:

I have tried, i'm not sure if i mistyped my email because it won't let me log in or reset my password using the email. I also did not get an email comformation. I don't know where to go from here.

Try creating an account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bmphillips wrote:

I have tried, i'm not sure if i mistyped my email because it won't let me log in or reset my password using the email. I also did not get an email comformation. I don't know where to go from here.

The Mod team is the best bet for regaining access to your account. They should be able to find it based on your SIM number, phone number and the other confirmation details you provided in your message to them..

bmphillips

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Psygineer You can login to your self-serve account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Use the email and password you created during activation. 

domptg
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

Did you receive text with your code account validation. If you did - create new PM account and then you see if account is active. Your port is not 100% complete yet and takes time. If you don't receive calls by tomorow I would send message to moderators. 

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not receiving is common, nothing to worry about. Ports always take time. Mobile to mobile take up to half a day. Landline to mobile can take 2-3 business days, and VOIP to Mobile can take up to a week. You just need to wait it out. The SIM is invalid because it is already registered to your account and the SIM can't be registered to more than one account. 

As for accessing the account, it sounds like it exists but might have had some issues finalizing due to the error. Try reaching out to the mods @CS_Agent to see if they can help with that. They can take a few business days to get back to you so please don't send multiple requests over a short period. Give them as much details as you can in the first message as well. The name on the account, phone number, PIN you set up, anything that can be used to help them find the right account, the more the better.

Need Help? Let's chat.