cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim cards cahrged twice in credit account?

Hasmukh6285
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered two sim cards for me and my wife but company charged me twice instead of one. Why is that? 

I need customer support contact number and email address to contact with you.

10 REPLIES 10

@Hasmukh6285 wrote:

Yes you got it. charged me two sims + tax two time Tuesday $24.86 and Wednesday $24.86 ao total $49.72 

@Hasmukh6285 Gotcha. Now contact a moderator, who is an employee. They will help you sort it out.

Hasmukh6285

Yes you got it. charged me two sims + tax two time Tuesday $24.86 and Wednesday $24.86 ao total $49.72 

Hasmukh6285

No I didn’t activate plan. I ordered two sims they charged me card cost and tax applies.

@Dunkman wrote:

However, I am confused about the amount.  Sim cards are $10 each + taxes.  Did you activate some plans with Public mobile yet?  Which plans?  Are the plans working?

@Dunkman I think he ordered 2 sim cards and may have been charged twice. That would be pretty close to the total he mentions.

Hasmukh6285

Ok 

@Hasmukh6285 

@Hasmukh6285 wrote:

Can you please refund my whole amount $49.72 which you charged me ASAP.

On this forum, we are all customers like yourself and we can't refund anything.  As stated above, you will need to contact moderators, who are actually PM employees.  

However, I am confused about the amount.  Sim cards are $10 each + taxes.  Did you activate some plans with Public mobile yet?  Which plans?  Are the plans working?

@Hasmukh6285 wrote:

@Hasmukh6285 You need to read the replies. We are not employees, we are customers like you. Follow the guidance given to contact a moderator who is an employee.

Hasmukh6285

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Hasmukh6285 wrote:

I ordered two sim cards for me and my wife but company charged me twice instead of one. Why is that? 

I need customer support contact number and email address to contact with you.

@Hasmukh6285 There is no contact number or email address for customer service. All support is done here, online. As stated by @softech click on the chat bubble bottom right to start the process.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

you can open a ticket by clicking the chat bubble lower right corner ask simon the bot to speak to a mod

They will reply within 48 hours. Just keep an eye on the  Message 

Need Help? Let's chat.