cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

tamaraxo12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bought my plan, SIM card is activated but when I tried to sign up it’s says SIM card num invalid

10 REPLIES 10

@88Madcap88 wrote:

I received 2 (two) SIM cards for some reason.  Will I get a refund if I return one of them?

If you got 2 for the price of one then that is a sweet deal. I doubt you will receive a refund if you send one back.

88Madcap88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received 2 (two) SIM cards for some reason.  Will I get a refund if I return one of them?

tamaraxo12

thanks i finally got thru to bell and they unlocked my phone and everything is good to go 😊

@tamaraxo12  first you have to get your phone unlocked from your previous provider. You will need your imei number dial *#06# to get it. If its a Samsung phone contact Samsung online and ask them to unlock it for you. 

Once your phone is unlocked and working properly. Use this link https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ to open your self service account. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

tamaraxo12

so when i go to self serve what to i click and what do i fill out

@tamaraxo12 You don't need to enter sim card number. It says invalid because you've already signed up. The store activated your sim card.

@tamaraxo12  That error means that your phone is locked to your previous provider. You need to get it unlocked by contacting them.

tamaraxo12

it wont let me put sim card in as it says not supported and when i try to sign up online it says sim card number invalid

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tamaraxo12 wrote:

Bought my plan, SIM card is activated but when I tried to sign up it’s says SIM card num invalid

So you got the SIM and plan all done in a store?

You need the self-serve account setup...not activation.

Click on My Account upper right and on the right side lower down you can create your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.