cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

ToniPaul83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am trying to activate my sims card but it's not letting me log into my self serve because it does recognize my email and someone just told me I had to wait 48 hours for someone to help me. Sorry but I can't wait that long.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @ToniPaul83 

Verification is five for community account. Selfserve is different. Can you check for the receipt for the first payment? Is it possible that email was mistyped?

The email that you are supposed to get when activating your sim will be from: 

Every bodytalk public-mobile-notifications@publicmobile.ca

The subject will be:

Your Public Mobile Activation Details

See if you can locate it

ToniPaul83

It's a new activation first time user.

ToniPaul83

Hi I just received an email saying that my email was verified but I tried longing in to self served again and it still saying Invalid email.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ToniPaul83 are you trying to change your SIM card? Or is this a new activation?  Or did you activate the sim instore? Thanks.

@ToniPaul83 wrote:

Hi I am trying to activate my sims card but it's not letting me log into my self serve because it does recognize my email and someone just told me I had to wait 48 hours for someone to help me. Sorry but I can't wait that long.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ToniPaul83 wrote:

Your self-serve user name is your email address.  Use the password you supplied to login self-serve.  You can use the password reset link on the login page to reset your password. 

Moderator support time is quicker now.  Create a moderator support ticket if you cannot reset your password using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

mpw2594
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

From my experience of purchasing a new sims card, I had to create a new account and use a different email address. They only allow the email to be a specific number of characters as well. 

Did you try making a new account with that sims card and using a different email address?

@ToniPaul83 wrote:

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@ToniPaul83 

How did your sim activation go through?

Did you get any error messages?

Thanks

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You can try registering your selfserve with that email herehttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ToniPaul83 wrote:

@ToniPaul83 DIid you receive Welcome email from PM? If not, to solve the issue, contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible), OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Did you use the same email with Koodo?

Can you try different email maybe, aliases would work too.

You should contact them last time the response took 2 hours for me

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognitio mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.