cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Hajar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just buy for a SIM card and they take the money out of my account and they tell me my post code doesn’t match with my address I am just wondering I am still getting my card or no pleas answer 

10 REPLIES 10

Hajar

Sure thanks hopefully I get the SIM card or refund 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hajar  You can sent Private Message to MOD now .hopefully you can get reply back soon.

Hajar

So if I wait for 2 weeks and nothing show up are u guys giving me my money back ?

Jackhyf63

@Hajar wait 2 weeks if you still have not received it.you can Send a private message to MOD get the problem sorted.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hajar

They didn’t sand me in email or anything but they take the money out my account 

they sand me no reference now no anything but the charge me for it 

Hajar

I said they didn’t sand me anything how I a going to have the order number 

Jackhyf63

@Hajar 

How to track your Sim..

• Go to Canada post tracking web page: https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home
  • Enter the order number as the tracking/reference number in the box
  • Order number is sent on your email when you place an order. Please wait until you get the shipping confirmation before tracking your package. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Hajar if you have a Walmart , wow boutique or London drugs nearby just go there to get a sim card 

Hajar

But I haven’t resive any email 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you received an email saying your order was shipped take the order number go to Canada post website use tracker  it will ask for your postal code put that in and it will tell you if your order was processed and shipped

Need Help? Let's chat.