cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

BrunoPiat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for a Sim card on 1st March 2021, still have not received it 2 months later.

I want to be refunded now

7 REPLIES 7

jhol
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any update on your SIM card situation?

@BrunoPiat 

If you purchased a SIM card from Public Mobile and have NOT received it after 9 weeks, I'm certain a Moderator will arrange to have another one sent out to you on a complimentary basis.

This way, if you ever require a second one (to give a friend or family member who may want to activate - using your referral code, of course😉), you'll be able to give or sell one to them.

@BrunoPiat wrote:

Thank you for your reply.

In fact I just wanted to now if there is a way of getting refunded as I was not going to wait all that time and went to anther service provider to get a sim card.

Can you please recommend me a kiosk in the region of Ontario road & Rue Wolfe?

Best regards

Bruno

@BrunoPiat , sorry to hear this has taken so long.

Check out locations near you: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

You can also try here, and will probably have quicker results, 

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

BrunoPiat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your reply.

In fact I just wanted to now if there is a way of getting refunded as I was not going to wait all that time and went to anther service provider to get a sim card.

Can you please recommend me a kiosk in the region of Ontario road & Rue Wolfe?

Best regards

Bruno

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@BrunoPiat  2 months is a bit long.  Usually it can take as many as 3 weeks for the SIM to arrive if you order via PM site. 

Open a ticket as advised above to see if Mod can do anything.

In case you still need one, check with local kiosk like Walmart, Loblaws, London Drugs.  If you activate with them, they might be able to give you the SIM for free, so at least you didn't pay extra if that is the case

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BrunoPiat 

Unfortunately there are no refund on SIM cards.

You need to contact a moderator to look into your PM SIM delivery by clicking on SIMon Chat button and ask to contact a moderator.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.