Sim card

Darklord1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Where is my sim card its been two weeks already

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pbru23 wrote:

Im in the Yukon. We dont exactly have Public Mobile here, Bell has taken over (and is over priced!) But Public Mobile says there is service throughout the Yukon. If possible I wouldnt mind tapping into that.

Public Mobile belongs to Telus. They're on the same network. Telus and Bell use each others towers.

Pbru23

Im in the Yukon. We dont exactly have Public Mobile here, Bell has taken over (and is over priced!) But Public Mobile says there is service throughout the Yukon. If possible I wouldnt mind tapping into that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pbru23:

As Dunkman said...Walmart, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, London Drugs, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws). You have none of those at all near-ish to you?

Public Mobile doesn't have stores. They sell through the above stores.

Pbru23

thanks. I dont have a public mobile service around me. 

Pbru23

I messaged them on thursday. I'll message again tomorrow.

@Pbru23

Do you live near one of the Public mobile vendors?  ie. Walmart, WOW mobile, London drugs.... If so, there is a flash promotion this weekend with free SIM card, 2nd month free, regular friend referral...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-September-29-to-30-Get-...

Then you can ask for refund from moderator.  Otherwise, you will need to wait for moderator response.  Typical waits for moderator is 2-3 days the last week or so....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pbru23, When did you message the moderator team?  They are backed up a bit at the moment, and a 48 hour wait is not uncommon.  If it has been a lot longer than that, you might want to send another message.  As for the SIM card, 3 weeks is way too long.  Might have gotten lost somewhere...

Pbru23

Ive waited almost 3 weeks for my sim card and have messaged the moderators but still have not got a reply... Is there anything else I can do other than find another provider?

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Darklord1 when you ordered the SIM card online, you should've got an email confirmation with the order number. 

Please check your email inbox or junkbox for the email. You will need the order number from the email when you message the mods. 

Do you at least have the credit card statement to prove the purchase?

@Darklord1wrote:

I haven't even got a text from u but have receipt from credit card

You should've got an email with Order# after you placed the order. 

Darklord1

I haven't even got a text from u but have receipt from credit card

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sim cards are sent with 2 days xpress shipping. So it seems like something went wrong. Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your order info and they will take a look. If it is easier for you to purchase it from Walmart or wow mobile, you can do so if mods can offer you refund. 

sirvar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sometimes packages get delayed due to weather and other logistical problems. If you don't get it in the next week, I would recommend messaging @CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.