Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sim card

Where is my sim card its been two weeks already

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Sim card

Sometimes packages get delayed due to weather and other logistical problems. If you don't get it in the next week, I would recommend messaging @Moderator_Team

Oracle

Sim cards are sent with 2 days xpress shipping. So it seems like something went wrong. Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your order info and they will take a look. If it is easier for you to purchase it from Walmart or wow mobile, you can do so if mods can offer you refund. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

I haven't even got a text from u but have receipt from credit card

Oracle

@Darklord1wrote:

I haven't even got a text from u but have receipt from credit card

You should've got an email with Order# after you placed the order. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Darklord1 when you ordered the SIM card online, you should've got an email confirmation with the order number. 

Please check your email inbox or junkbox for the email. You will need the order number from the email when you message the mods. 

Do you at least have the credit card statement to prove the purchase?

Ive waited almost 3 weeks for my sim card and have messaged the moderators but still have not got a reply... Is there anything else I can do other than find another provider?

Mayor / Maire

@Pbru23, When did you message the moderator team?  They are backed up a bit at the moment, and a 48 hour wait is not uncommon.  If it has been a lot longer than that, you might want to send another message.  As for the SIM card, 3 weeks is way too long.  Might have gotten lost somewhere...

Mayor / Maire

@Pbru23

Do you live near one of the Public mobile vendors?  ie. Walmart, WOW mobile, London drugs.... If so, there is a flash promotion this weekend with free SIM card, 2nd month free, regular friend referral...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-September-29-to-30-Get-...

Then you can ask for refund from moderator.  Otherwise, you will need to wait for moderator response.  Typical waits for moderator is 2-3 days the last week or so....

I messaged them on thursday. I'll message again tomorrow.