cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card status

bahador
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered for new sim card 9days ago. I haven't received it yet. I will leave the Hotel in 3 days and I need the sim card urgently. Please let me know about the status of the sim card.

Thank you

Bxxxxxr xxxxxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal info

10 REPLIES 10

@bahador wrote:

How can I follow up simcard that where is it? May I ask you to check out?

@bahador 

Unfortunately, there is no good way to track the SIM card.  You can try to contact moderator as described above, but their response times are 1-2 days.  

You could try the old way of tracking (may or may not work):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/m-p/...

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bahador wrote:

@bahador hi in order to follow up click on the chat bubble at the lower right corner to open a ticket to chat with a moderator 

bahador

@bahador wrote:

Hi

Can I refund My money?

SIM card sales are final. However, as this is a small amount moderators might do it, especially it has been more than the estimated amount of time that is stated on the SIM card ordering page. There are no guarantees about this though.

bahador

Hi

Can I refund My money?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bahador

When you do get to activate your new account....make sure to have someones referal code handy. Using it when you activate new account, you'll get $10 credit applied to your new account within 72 hours.

It's like ..free money from Public Mobile...wahoooo !

Welcome aboard.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are in Toronto, you can order and pickup a sim from Canadacellsupplies.com.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@bahador If you need a sim card urgently I would suggest buying one at a retail location. Have a look below for locations. As noted already, mailed sims are taking quite awhile to arrive.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

@bahador As already mentioned people are reporting two to three weeks to receive. While others receive in a few days (maybe depends where you live). 

If you received an order number you can try putting it into Canada Post tracking system. See if anything comes up. It will ask for destination postal code. Take note sometimes CPost uses recycled numbers and it may not work as it may be for someone else's old order. Public Mobile also uses different shipping companies also at times. 

If you really need a sim card and you are in a province that is not locked down. Consider going to a Walmart or London Drugs and picking on up.  Or check Canadian Cell Supplies they have 5 pickup locations (If you are near one of them) a few in Ontario, one in Calgary and one in Winnipeg. 

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/

You could always reach out to the moderators and ask for an update. 

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi there has been a wait time off 2-3weeks because of holiday backup and the pandemic has also caused delays

Need Help? Let's chat.