cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card not working

S0NICG0D
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please send me a working sim card. Until I receave a working sim card I will not top up my account. It's been broken since jan22 and no one has fixed my problem. I need a new free sim. It's not my fault it's not working. Put another sim in my phone and it works so not my ph ok next either . I should be refunded the time and data it's been down to bvb today. Jan22 to today and the new sim card. I ordered mine. And it was a piece of junk obviously. Give me the time I paid 4 and did not get to use. Plus another month and a sim card and I'll keep topping up.  Otherwise you've lost ne as a customer. Thanks very frustrated customer. 

15 REPLIES 15

@S0NICG0D wrote:

I need to ta li k to someone that can help with billing and refunds

@S0NICG0DThat is a case for the moderator team, we want to help you but can't help at that level . You can Click this to send them a message.

@S0NICG0D wrote:

Just need to talk to someone that can deal with refunds and accounts

To Contact the Moderators click this link and describe in detail your situation.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

S0NICG0D

Just need to talk to someone that can deal with refunds and accounts

@S0NICG0D wrote:

If you want to see if I've topped up I haven't! It went down jan 22 and I havent been able to make a call. Then my plan ran out . Without getting any use out of it. So I'm not putting money on an account that I cant use. No way that's a scam if that's what your trying to say. Fix my service first psy me back the time and data I didn't get that I paid 4. Then I'll top up

Please read what @will13am post and you will see we are customers just like you.

If your account is currently inactive than post a screen shot of your payment history going back to your last renewal before the issue you mentioned.

S0NICG0D

I need to ta li k to someone that can help with billing and refunds

S0NICG0D

If you want to see if I've topped up I haven't! It went down jan 22 and I havent been able to make a call. Then my plan ran out . Without getting any use out of it. So I'm not putting money on an account that I cant use. No way that's a scam if that's what your trying to say. Fix my service first psy me back the time and data I didn't get that I paid 4. Then I'll top up

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@S0NICG0D, this is how Public Mobile works.  Customers get and give help to each other for non account related matters.  Account related matters are referred to the moderator team.  You come to the forum seeking help.  We are trying to offer help.

@S0NICG0D wrote:

If this cant be solved through this messaging why would anyone recommend public mobile. Ya it's a great deal but not if it doesn't work half way through when I've paid for the month

We understand your frustration but unless you are willing to take our suggestions there is not alot we can do.

S0NICG0D

Why

S0NICG0D

If this cant be solved through this messaging why would anyone recommend public mobile. Ya it's a great deal but not if it doesn't work half way through when I've paid for the month

@S0NICG0D wrote:

It stopped working in the middle of my monthly plan. 

Hi, as mentioned it is rare that sims cards go bad all of a sudden. 

Can you take a screen shot of you self serve overview and post it here.

black out/remove any personal information.

S0NICG0D

I am fairly skilled with cellphones . I'd say I'm like an 7.5 out of 10. 1 being a person that cant text. And 10 knowing network engineering.  Lol it's not my account ok until well it is the account now too because I'm not putting money on a card that doesn't work

S0NICG0D

I am fairly skilled with cellphones . I'd say I'm like an 7.5 out of 10. 1 being a person that cant text. And 10 knowing network engineering.  Lol it's not my account ok until well it is now too because I'm not putting money on a card that doesn't work

S0NICG0D

It stopped working in the middle of my monthly plan. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@S0NICG0D, SIM cards rarely go bad.  Are you sure the issue is with the SIM card and not the account?  Have you checked the self serve to ensure the account is active? 

Need Help? Let's chat.