cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card not recevied

geethak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i ordered a sim online couple of weeks back still haven't recevied it. i emailed customer service there is no response.  sent a message to Mod as well no response.  is there any way i can get information  and is it possible to get sim faster? 

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@geethak This is not a normal occurrence.   Hopefully a moderator will be able to assist on this.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@geethak wrote:

i ordered a sim online couple of weeks back still haven't recevied it. i emailed customer service there is no response.  sent a message to Mod as well no response.  is there any way i can get information  and is it possible to get sim faster? 

Someone said before to go to canadapost.ca and type in order number to track package. Were you sent an order  number in email?

Maybe go to Walmart or wow and buy one there?  Then deal with the moderator when they respond and ask for refund.  If you wait, they will probably mail new sim.

ABW...Anywhere But Walmart !   London Drugs, WOW Mobile, The Mobile Shop or K Mobile are all preferred souces for a PM sim card rather than Walmart as many have reported that Walmart won't sell the sim alone without activation too.

If you end up with 2 sims, hang onto 1 until someone else in your family or friends catch the Public Mobile bug.

Good luck and Welcome to Public Mobile.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@geethak wrote:

Someone said before to go to canadapost.ca and type in order number to track package. Were you sent an order  number in email?

Maybe go to Walmart or wow and buy one there?  Then deal with the moderator when they respond and ask for refund.  If you wait, they will probably mail new sim.

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In most cases, you can receive, your sim within a week, sometimes it could take up to two weeks.

Try again to contact the moderator team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.