cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card never arrived

Peterdz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sim card never arrived.. paid for two Sim cards on June 8. I have checked that I gave them the correct address. I've made at least  2 inquiries before.  But no replies that I am aware of and definitely nothing received by mail as promised. Is there an actual person somewhere  Who can be reached by telephone or who could call me? 

7 REPLIES 7

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Input your order number into canada posts website. It should update you on where you SIM card is. If its been 15 days then something is wrong. Or you should contact a moderator.

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Peterdz wrote:

Sim card never arrived.. paid for two Sim cards on June 8. I have checked that I gave them the correct address. I've made at least  2 inquiries before.  But no replies that I am aware of and definitely nothing received by mail as promised. Is there an actual person somewhere  Who can be reached by telephone or who could call me? 

Did you order them from Public Mobile, or from a third party like Amazon?

Did you receive a tracking number?

@Peterdz 

Canada post is slower these days due to Covid.

Here is a link to track your package:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/m-p/...

As stated above, need to contact moderator to resolve issue. 

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

According to PM's "Questions and Answers" page:

Q3. Where is my order? If you haven’t received your SIM card within 8 business days, please check your email receipt to ensure the mailing address is correct. You can either order another SIM online or email us at webstore@publicmobile.ca

I recommend that you email the address above to inquire or to get a refund, or that you contact a moderator. Good luck!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Peterdz 

There's no support provided by phone here. You'll need to ask a moderator for help by sending private mesaage to Moderator_Team.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that this happened to you @Peterdz . Everthings online here. Have you tried tracking them using your order number? Its been over 3 weeks, contact the moderators and ask them for a replacement SIM card. Have you acrivated since with another sim? If you have ask them for a credit. 

• you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Peterdz , click on the ? on the lower right corner and follow the prompts to initiate a ticket.  The moderator team will handle three inquiry.

Need Help? Let's chat.