cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card never arrived

rociaro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered and paid for SIM card by on Nov. 22 and today is Dec. 05.

I got the confermation and order number on Nov. 22 but today is Dec. 05, I still didn't recived the SIM card. The status for order has error as following. Does anyone know how long  it take for a SIM card to be delivered?

public mobile.PNG

4 REPLIES 4

arbleafsfan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got mine in 3 days from ordering off amazon.  I am not in the middle of nowhere though.  I see you ordered from amazon as well.  You could chat with customer service and see if they have better information. The few times I've talked with them its been quick and extremely helpful.

jros2978
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope you receive your sim soon. Snail mail is the worst I just purchased mine at superstore 

@rociaro wrote:

I got the confermation and order number on Nov. 22 but today is Dec. 05, I still didn't recived the SIM card. The status for order has error as following. Does anyone know how long  it take for a SIM card to be delivered?

If you're wondering if your sim card was shipped, you can go to www.canadapost.ca and track using the Public Mobile order number, although it probably should have arrived by now.  It still could arrive, but has just been delayed.

To source a replacement sim card from Public Mobile, send the moderators a private message by clicking on the following link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rociaro wrote:

public mobile.PNG

If you're in the far North...pehaps a week or so. Most any other places...you should have it in a few days...a week at most. I'd suggest you go to your loacl London Drugs, WOW Mobile kiosk and get a new sim and if the other shows up, you can gift it to your family or friend and take advantage of the PM Refer a friend rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.