cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card did not arrive

yarco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I ordered the sim card online and paid with paypal a month ago.

The card is still not here.  Paypal tx id: #+++++++++

Please help! 

6 REPLIES 6

@vitalyr wrote:

I have purchased a SIM card online and did not receive it within promised time (3-7 business days). I have checked with Canada Post and was told that Express Post takes just 2 days to reach address even if sent from Vancouver to Toronto.I have tried to create a ticket about my issue but couldn't because button [Next] on the Submit Ticket Application does not work although I have tried different browsers.

I am amazed by advise to go to Walmart and buy another SIM card. What about refund?

Refund is to be done by Public. Advice to buy another sim is to get you signed up and still get the promos.

@vitalyrYou need to disable all privacy eg Adblockers, privacy badgers etc for the Ada/ SIMon to allow you to submit a ticket.

vitalyr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have purchased a SIM card online and did not receive it within promised time (3-7 business days). I have checked with Canada Post and was told that Express Post takes just 2 days to reach address even if sent from Vancouver to Toronto.I have tried to create a ticket about my issue but couldn't because button [Next] on the Submit Ticket Application does not work although I have tried different browsers.

I am amazed by advise to go to Walmart and buy another SIM card. What about refund?

yarco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks!

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite,

Good advice.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

It's lost in transit. Three options:

a) Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a copy of the order confirmation and an explanation. They will send you a replacement.

b) Buy another SIM online (be sure you address is enetered correctly) or at a 
Walmart, Wow Mobile kiosk, or K Mobile kiosk. https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-started

c) Post you local area in case a member nearby has a spare. If you happen to be near the west end of Mississauga send me a private message. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.