cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card cancelation paypal

Hutchbel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can a mod please look into this. I've tried sending a message to one mod no response. Can someone tell me how these 2 charges can be cancelled. I went to walmart to get Sim cards and plan voucher. 

4 REPLIES 4

Hutchbel

Thank u

Hutchbel

Thank u for directing me.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Hutchbel wrote:

Can a mod please look into this. I've tried sending a message to one mod no response. Can someone tell me how these 2 charges can be cancelled. I went to walmart to get Sim cards and plan voucher. 

Charges need to be handled by the Mods. If there are technical issues give some more information (but don't disclose any personal information in this forum) and the community may be able to help. 

To get help with your account, activation, or service?

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with your account.

They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hutchbel, the only way to contact a moderator is to send a private message, ideally to the moderator team (and not a specific moderator).

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.