cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Cards Now $2.99

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-sim-card

I have used them for cards and vouchers, as have other members here. A reputable company.

41 REPLIES 41

WeTheNorth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Danchvn - Wow, that's outrageous.

How can they afford to sell Public Mobile SIM cards cheaper than Public Mobile itself?

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@WeTheNorth A couple weeks ago when I asked at our local Walmart, they were charging $20 each and the clerk really didn't want to talk about Public Mobile at all. 

WeTheNorth

@Jb456 - I wish I had known about this deal before purchasing a couple of them at Walmart earlier this afternoon for $10 a pop. They offered them for free if I wanted to do the activation in-store but I wasn't ready to do so at the time.

@kb_mv - Lol. Had I known...and had you been local xD

@WeTheNorth  they are extremely handy to have around (sims) when flash deals come about.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv  yes public mobile vouchers are a hot commodity 😆

WeTheNorth

I just may have to order a couple to have kicking around should they ever be needed. Thanks!

@Jb456 @hairbag1 They sent out an email at about 1130 pm my time advertising a sale on vouchers. They were apparently sold out in less than an hour lol. A far cry from the CHATR vouchers that have been available all week.

@Jb456 wrote:

I can confirm just like @kb_mv .

Ordered two in the past, received no problem!

I also have bought and received the sim cards without issue. I never seem to be able to purchase vouchers though...seem to be "sold out' frequently.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

I can confirm just like @kb_mv .

Ordered two in the past, received no problem!

Need Help? Let's chat.