cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Sim Cards Now $2.99 - available now but email says limited stock

Search Canadian Cell Supplies on Google or copy past below link to buy Public SIM Card

so far know cheapest price for Public and all other SIM Cards if someone is looking for 🙂

canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-sim-card

Re: Sim Cards Now $2.99 - available now but email says limited stock

$3 Public SIM Card with FREE Shipping - Cool Price 🙂

and I can see still they have in stock if anyone want to save money !

Now you can order 4 SIM Cards every week, Looks they have lot of stock again

Mayor / Maire

New limits on purchases of SIM cards

Weekly Limit on SIM Cards:

Only 2 SIM Cards of any brand are allowed in a Month and we may block your accounts if you will place multiple orders or create multiple accounts.

LOL it is a WEEKLY limit of 2 per MONTH. The amateur marketing director also keeps up their web site!!

Re: New limits on purchases of SIM cards

it looks they did not achieve what they wanted to and stopped selling more to repeat customers and i also see that they have eBay account and there is also limit of 2 per 10 days 

Looks they are learning things and applying over time. 

Any idea when vouchers will be available again as last sale was on 16 Nov its almost a month now 

open this link to see last voucher code

Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Weekly Limit on SIM Cards:

Only 2 SIM Cards of any brand are allowed in a Month and we may block your accounts if you will place multiple orders or create multiple accounts.

LOL it is a WEEKLY limit of 2 per MONTH. The amateur marketing director also keeps up their web site!!

lol....they are a watching....fixed next day!!!

Monthly Limit on SIM Cards:

I think its coincidence as they keep on changing prices and policies , to me it looks they are working hard to make more pro website , just checked their google rating is awesome 5 stars for almost 170 , I am kind of impressed usually i see many other competitive seller for mobile phones do not have good ratings...hopefully they will keep prices low in future, waiting for top up vouchers badly.........😂  CCS wake up now LOL

Mayor / Maire

CCS says prices are based on demand and I think that is a unproven theory that is unexplainable!

Like gasoline, the price is based on demand only when enough fuel is NOT produced by the refineries and when too much is sitting ready to go the price goes down......but do we all have a second fuel tank to take advantage of the lower price? No, it all is about control of production kept very tight to the actual demand and to keep prices high. Too much fuel has a shelf life and has to be marked down. 

Do SIM cards have a shelf life?

In my opinion, CCS has some amateur marketing manager changing prices based on spinning a wheel and I am sure what they do is against the competition act. The same amateur has a web site with errors in grammar and policy wording. That makes them to not be that credible although they do deliver quickly. But they don’t deliver what you see!!! Which is wrong. 

And 2 SIM card per week x 4 = 8 a month and now 6 less per month. Why? Aren’t they shooting themselves in their foot?

i had chat with them and for monthly allowed limit change from 8 to 2 is they do not want to sell it to reseller and if sim cards are not activated they won't earn commission also they said its not bread and butter which someone needs frequently and they have learned with experience that selling more is not success but all sim cards should be activated and due more sale and less activation they are not getting more supply and that is real reason for making limit 2 per month. it make sense but their business model is weird , any ways if a friend of mine needs it i will ask him to order it and use my referral code.

Mayor / Maire

@Sadi79 wrote:

i had chat with them and for monthly allowed limit change from 8 to 2 is they do not want to sell it to reseller and if sim cards are not activated they won't earn commission also they said its not bread and butter which someone needs frequently and they have learned with experience that selling more is not success but all sim cards should be activated and due more sale and less activation they are not getting more supply and that is real reason for making limit 2 per month. it make sense but their business model is weird , any ways if a friend of mine needs it i will ask him to order it and use my referral code.

Ummm does that make sense? They will all eventually be activated. So they are saying that all SIMS from all carriers record what SIM numbers they have? Then when activated CCS gets a commission? I don’t think that people that are buying them, are using them for collecting. I agree WEIRD! I have been with “head in cloud” trying to figure out all the antics that these guys do. I remain foggy in regards to their business model. 

Your alternative makes sense. But not everyone has PayPal or my not have a trust level.

Just to add they have to be tracking how many of each a customer has purchased as they say they will deny you if you are exceeding the weekly/monthly limit. And because I did a couple of orders they offered me to buy a large lot.  And that offer used to be on their website too. And you can buy, for a bit more $, here....any amount, any time and is right across the street from CCS. https://budgetelectronics.ca/product-description.php?id=72486179

The stated reason of change could be a fabricated story to stand behind as a result of the carriers or suppliers. We will never know right now ....but maybe will later. 

Mayor / Maire

wondering how long the sim card can stay unused.

Need Help? Let's chat.