cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Sim Cards Now $2.99

Once in a while, they also have discount codes sent out if you're on their e-mail list.  A couple weeks ago they had 30% off $2.99, so the SIM cards were even cheaper.

The recent top-up vouchers from CCS show "Grab and Go, $10 PIN+$10 SIM" at the top, so I suspect they have access to limited quantities of cheap activation bundles from PM which they split and sell separately.  I won't go into my speculations further, but I posted once about them here.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-sim-card

I have used them for cards and vouchers, as have other members here. A reputable company.

Check the current price. Pricing by  yoyo. 

43521E6B-7394-4B08-A5B0-6BAAB6BE204E.jpeg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Less $ here. But pay shipping and there is a minimum $ purchase. 

A6BB4229-714B-409F-A328-A10865421C8A.jpeg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk Once they are "Sold Out" as indicated there, the price defaults back to the original pre sale pricing. Once in stock they are always (as far as I have seen( cheaper here.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got good news from CCS and they said soon they will have fresh stock for public SIM Cards and it will be on same price $2.99 and they will send an email hopefully this week anytime. also confirmed that when an item is out of stock then it shows full price before any discounts 🙂

so no worries wait for a while if anyone is not in rush and also they stopped temp pickup from both location which is not a big deal as they ship pretty quick. 

Bravo me if you like this post

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my contract with Rogers gonna expired soon and i want to shift on Public 

can someone give idea how is the network signal and is Public give 3G or 4G (LTE) data

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Sadi79 Coverage is the same as Telus/Bell. Data is over the LTE network but is throttled or restricted to 3G speeds. Unless you stream 4K videos on your phone you probably won't notice a difference.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sadi79 

As I understand Public Mobile is a Telus company and uses the Telus network.

Telus and Bell have a reciprocal network sharing agreement. The signal you are offered is 3G with Public Mobile however often times I'm getting 4G (LTE) throughout the day

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mattredwingsfan wrote:

@Sadi79 

As I understand Public Mobile is a Telus company and uses the Telus network.

Telus and Bell have a reciprocal network sharing agreement. The signal you are offered is 3G with Public Mobile however often times I'm getting 4G (LTE) throughout the day

The key is that the 4G/LTE connection is throttled at 3G speeds for Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

PM uses Telus and Bell cell towers which are 4G but speeds get throttled to 3G.  For daily use you will probably not notice any difference.  If you you stream 4K video or high quality music then you might have buffering.

Need Help? Let's chat.