cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card not received

rrmoledina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have purchased Sim card on January 28 but have not received yet kindly advise, the following details for reference. thank you Rxxx Mxxxxx.

Transaction ID
9JY1030xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Transaction date
28-Jan-2021 17:27:01 GMT-05:00

Invoice ID
c18967068xxxxxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

8 REPLIES 8

@Gunner123 wrote:

@rrmoledina wrote:

Hello, I have purchased Sim card on January 28 but have not received yet kindly advise, the following details for reference. thank you

@rrmoledina hi unfortunately shipping is delayed due to the pandemic 3 weeks seem to be the normal time lately also you are on a public website please remove your personal info by clicking the 3 dots top right corner to edit post  

Based on my personal experience this very long deliver is unique to PM's process. My personal delivery times:

• Amazon.ca: 3-7 days
  • Fongo SIM via fedex: 3 days
  • 1st class mail across Canada: 7 days
  • Hudson Bay: 3 days

Ergo don't purchase from the PM website.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@rrmoledina wrote:

Hello would you please can check my status i am still waiting for sim which i have ordered on Jan- 28-20 please see the following details of my order. Thanks

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi @rrmoledina please click the 3 dots on top right of your post and remove the personal information on your post as this is a public forum and we don't need the details of your order.

I'm sure you meant that you ordered your sim card on Jan 28, 2021, yes?  You should receive your sim card anytime now.  Because of Covid-19, delivery takes much longer than before.

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR    

Tagging oracle @Dunkman - OP reposted her personal information.  May I suggest that you just X-out the personal information so the OP could understand it.

You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right corner.

There have been delays and it can take up to three weeks for delivery.  If you need the sim right away then you might want to purchase one from a local retailer.  If you are in the GTA, Canadian Cell Supplies offers local pickup.

rrmoledina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello would you please can check my status i am still waiting for sim which i have ordered on Jan- 28-20 please see the following details of my order. Thanks

Transaction ID XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you want it quicker it might be best to get from amazon, if you have prime it might be even faster. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman  👍 good work for removing critical information.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

See the following info on delivery service with Public Mobile:

Courier Delays - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rrmoledina wrote:

Hello, I have purchased Sim card on January 28 but have not received yet kindly advise, the following details for reference. thank you

@rrmoledina hi unfortunately shipping is delayed due to the pandemic 3 weeks seem to be the normal time lately also you are on a public website please remove your personal info by clicking the 3 dots top right corner to edit post  

Need Help? Let's chat.