cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card hasn't arrived

stingernwo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I placed an order for my girlfriend to get a sim card over a week ago, how do I track or find out the status of the order? It was placed on may 10th 

5 REPLIES 5

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You might want to message the MODs.... and if you need a Sim card right away go to a Walmart and you can get one on the spot.

Keep the other as a spare for when u refer a friend :).

Good luck!

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stingernwo1 

If it has been two weeks, it is time to get in touch with the moderators and have them look into it.  it shouldn’t take that long. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message, explaining your situation.

@stingernwo1 wrote:

The money was taken out of her account but there no was confirmation email sent 

OH..that's different if you didn't receive any email for confirmation..no text either??

If not reach the moderator here for help..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your purchase. Be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days. But they will help you.Smiley Happy

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@stingernwo1 wrote:

Hi there, I placed an order for my girlfriend to get a sim card over a week ago, how do I track or find out the status of the order? It was placed on may 10th 

Here you can tack your order...from @NDesai ..

How to track your SIM card order?

Recently, i made a new discovery that allows you to track your sim order package. As we all know, sim cards are shipped by Xpresspost and they should have tracking number, but Public Mobile does not give you the tracking details.

So the following is a very simple method to track your sim card order:

• Go to Canada post tracking web page: https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home
  • Enter the order number as the tracking/reference number in the box
  • Order number is sent on your email when you place an order. Please wait until you get the shipping confirmation before tracking your package. 
  • Click on the Track button and it will ask you to enter your postal code associated with your order. You will be asked for your postal code only if dulicate reference numbers are found in their system. 

track.png

stingernwo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The money was taken out of her account but there no was confirmation email sent 

Need Help? Let's chat.