cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card Tracking #

icewhaler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered a sim card on Sept. 9 and i recieved a shipping notice on the same day. Said my order had shipped but it didn't provide any details and i still haven't recieved my sim card, how long do i wait to report it lost and can the mods provide me any more shipping information. Lucky for me i used paypal to pay so i probably can have them reverse my charge.

9 REPLIES 9

@Geralt wrote:

In case anyone else is looking at those shipment status pages:

I got my sim card in the mail today, after ordering it last week. My shipment status page never updated at all to say it had been delivered, or even shipped. It still says to come back to the page for updates on the shipment status, so maybe there might be some issues with the tracker?

To my knowledge, despite what the shipment nofitication says, Public Mobile does not provide any way for customers to track sim card shipments.  They also do not provide the tracking number.  So, I don't believe those statuses ever get updated.

icewhaler

Thanks for all the help, i have messaged the mods to see about refund. I will just make a trip to wally mart and pick one up locally.

Geralt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In case anyone else is looking at those shipment status pages:

I got my sim card in the mail today, after ordering it last week. My shipment status page never updated at all to say it had been delivered, or even shipped. It still says to come back to the page for updates on the shipment status, so maybe there might be some issues with the tracker?

I received my two SIMs very quickly recently also.  2-3 days from a weekend order.

Mail delivery issues happen unfortunately.  I received a letter 6 months after it was post marked in Toronto.  I’m in the Telephone City, not that far away.

Belivo

I ordered the 6th which was Thursday and received Monday the 10th. I'm in atlantic Canada.

ashleyb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree you should contact the @CS_Agent as it should only take a few days for it to arrive. Hopefully they can let you know what is happening and get you a new one if this one is infact lost! Good luck 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@icewhaler wrote:

I ordered a sim card on Sept. 9 and i recieved a shipping notice on the same day. Said my order had shipped but it didn't provide any details and i still haven't recieved my sim card, how long do i wait to report it lost and can the mods provide me any more shipping information. Lucky for me i used paypal to pay so i probably can have them reverse my charge.

My sim cards have never taken more than 2-3 days to arrive so yeah there could be some issue here.  As suggested I would contact the moderators unfortunately it is around a 48 hour response time.  If you are out on the West Coast send me a private message I have a couple around here I could send to you  so you can get up and running with PM (free of charge)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@icewhaler wrote:

@imm1304 wrote:

Hey the sim cards should arrive within 2 business days by Xpresspost.  It shouldn't take more than a week even if delayed.  Its safe to assume that something went wrong with your order or the mail got lost.  

@Send a private message to @CS_Agent and provide the order number from the confirmation email you received.  They can look it up for you.  If you are able to pick up a sim card form nearest Walmart or Wow Mobile, then the mods can issue a refund and cancel the previous order if you like.  

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@icewhaler wrote:

Are you able to buy on at the store? They sell them locally for $10 on the spot.

It can take some time for it to come. But if you want to confirm send a message to moderator team as it can take them a while to get back to you.  Click this to send them a message  Please include in the private message your phone number, name, your account number and PIN code with as much detail as possible in 1 message

Community moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT) and strive to answer within the hour, but in peak periods could be up to 72 hours. Please be patient

More about contacting moderator team Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.