cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signup

Alyssapardy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.  I am trying to activate a new phone and initially when I done it the credit card had an error and now when I go back to renter it comes up invalid sim. I have waited for 8 hrs now and still not working. Could someone help

1 REPLY 1

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alyssapardy wrote:

Hi.  I am trying to activate a new phone and initially when I done it the credit card had an error and now when I go back to renter it comes up invalid sim. I have waited for 8 hrs now and still not working. Could someone help

Check with your credit card online to determine whether there is any pending payment to PM. 

If yes,  create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Enter "contact human" as question one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

If no, wait for an hour and try to activate your SIM card again.  Always restart your browser in order to start with a new session state.

Tips

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Need Help? Let's chat.