cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signup bonus + autopay missing?

054d
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, brand new member here, very excited!

I got everything working yesterday, even with an error while signing up, thanks to the help of a moderator. I, however, wanted to know when I should expect that my $2 autopay reward and my $10 off bonus (used a friend's code) will show up. I signed up for the $25 / 1gb plan, and was charged $28 and some change tax in yesterday. 

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@054d wrote:

I got everything working yesterday, even with an error while signing up, thanks to the help of a moderator. I, however, wanted to know when I should expect that my $2 autopay reward and my $10 off bonus (used a friend's code) will show up. I signed up for the $25 / 1gb plan, and was charged $28 and some change tax in yesterday. 

Thanks in advance!

If you checked the box for autopay during activation...not after...then it should show up in your Available Funds pretty much immediately. The referral credit should show up within 3 days but usually overnight.

Your referred friend should have received a text saying they got a referral almost immediately.

If you toggled autopay after activation then you'll see it in your rewards area as shown in the image earlier.

The rewards and Available Funds will be used for your next renewal. Available Funds are always used first.

@054d sign into your self service account and look in the rewards section of the overview page.  If the $2 reward shows there you are all set. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 20200419_140531.jpg

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile @054d your first $2 autopay credit and your $10 referral reward will show up within 72 hours. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@054d wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Hi @054d ,

Your $10 referral bonus and your $4 auto pay ($2 for 1st month and $2 for 2nd month) will be applied on your 2nd month's bill.

FYI - this should show up in your SELF SERVE account within 72 hours under your REWARDS section.

Welcome to PM!

🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.