cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signup Froze at payment, now invalid sim

JimmyJohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Community,

I signed up yesterday and tried to pay. It then froze for a while and eventually gave me a 404 error. My credit card was charged. I'm unable to login now or recover passwork (email not valid). I did not port my number, figured I would do that later since I had heard of people having problems.

Is there a solution to this problem other than go on twitter? I don't use twitter.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @JimmyJohn,

Welcome to our awesome community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a failed activation. I got your private message, and if not already resolved, I will fix it for you. Please look out for my reply 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

achao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same thing happened when I did my activation.  However, my sim turned out, did get activated.  So, try inserting the sim into your phone and see what happens.  I realized this when I tried to create an "My Account", when I typed in the number that was just assigned to me, it said it sent me a text, so it must have created actually activated the sim, so I put it into my phone, and voila, everything was actually fine.  I did have to create a self serve account.  Perhaps that was the part that timed out in the activation process.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Make sure you sent a private message to the moderators, when you do include the relevant info from the below thread.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.