cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing into account

TinaMit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my SIM card yesterday and right before I received validation the website froze.  The transfer didn't seem to work yesterday but this morning I had no phone service with my old provider and when I put in the public mobile sim card it worked.  However, when I try to sign in onto my account, the account does not exist and I can't do a password reset because (the account is still validating). I never received an email stating that the account exists but my partner received and email and credit for referring me.  

So how do I get my account out of limbo?

11 REPLIES 11

TinaMit

Thanks.  The link worked.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TinaMituse the link that the previous posters gave to try to register your self serve account.

If that fails, you'll have to contact moderator_team by submitting a ticket or by private message as mentioned.

TinaMit

Thank you for the link.  It worked now.

TinaMit

Thank you.  It worked.

TinaMit

It is set up but in limbo.  I have already tried to sign up again and I get the same response.  The sim card is already in use ..... yada yada.  

TinaMit

I will contact a moderator directly.  I tried Simon and I'll he does is bring me back to the community.

TinaMit

Yes, I was at the last screen when you enter your credit card.  When entered my information and confirm, it didn't respond right away and after about 10 minutes I realized that the screen was frozen.  When I entered everything again, it told me that the sim card was not available. When I tried to sign into my account it keep stating - confirmation in progress (or something to the effect).  Phone is working but I can't get into my account.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Attempt the creation of a self serve account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TinaMit wrote:

I activated my SIM card yesterday and right before I received validation the website froze.  The transfer didn't seem to work yesterday but this morning I had no phone service with my old provider and when I put in the public mobile sim card it worked.  However, when I try to sign in onto my account, the account does not exist and I can't do a password reset because (the account is still validating). I never received an email stating that the account exists but my partner received and email and credit for referring me.  

So how do I get my account out of limbo?

@TinaMit hi did you create your  account?if not you must create a self serve account with email you signed up with https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@TinaMit it doesn't sound like your self service account was set up. Set it up now. https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ . Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.