cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

Christine77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to make phone  calls now. No cellular  connection for a few hours. Is this normal? I'm downtown. Completely inconvenient. I used my data and made a phonecall on my app..

I just happen to get the 250bonus data plan...I'm lucky otherwise I would be frustrated.

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Christine77 wrote:

I am unable to make phone  calls now. No cellular  connection for a few hours. Is this normal? I'm downtown. Completely inconvenient. I used my data and made a phonecall on my app..

I just happen to get the 250bonus data plan...I'm lucky otherwise I would be frustrated.

@Christine77  Login into your selfserve account and make sure you have remaining outgoing minutes left. If minutes are not showing it means that you have used them up. Maybe consider moving up to the $25 plan that one includes unlimited canada wide minutes/texts plus 1GB of data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Christine77 wrote:

Downtown where? Moose Jaw? 🙂

Have you possibly used all your minutes in that $15 plan? What about texting in/out? And calls in?

Need Help? Let's chat.