cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in

babika321
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just created an account because im a snowbird and lost my old account.I type in my email and password and it keeps telling me im using wrong email or password and I know Im not.I have too many questions and need a moderator.

7 REPLIES 7

babika321

thanks

babika321

Thanks.

babika321

Thanks did it waiting on reply from mods.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@babika321 wrote:

I just created an account because im a snowbird and lost my old account.I type in my email and password and it keeps telling me im using wrong email or password and I know Im not.I have too many questions and need a moderator.

@babika321  Unfortunately you cannot use the same email but you can use an alias if your provider supports it.

If you still would like to contact Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@babika321 wrote:

@babika321   When you say lost your old account, do you mean you let your old account lapse through non-payment?  Has been it over 120 days since you last made a payment on the account?  Because if that is the case then you would have lost your account and number and would require a new email and SIM to reactivate a new account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@babika321  did you use the same email address for both the closed and new account? Thanks.

If you did, contract the moderators directly through private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them a new email address to change your new account to.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Are you using the same email that you had previously ?  If you need a moderator then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.