cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lseeto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an email that said if I bought a plan of 25$ or more and signed up using my email that I would receive free 5GB of data. I followed the instructions but still have not received the bonus data.

Does anyone know when my reward will be applied?

8 REPLIES 8

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lseeto 

Log into your Self Serve account under Data and Add-on Usage. Keep you eyes on your account and as @esjliv have noted, it will be added within 30 days.

@sunflowershine 

The 5gb bonus data add on can be more attractive to lower data users. They pay $10 less for their plan and if they only occasionally need to supplement their plan data the 5gb bonus data add on can last for years. In two years I have used less than 500mb of add on data (and the bf used 80% of it).

While taking the risk of downgrading the plan to the $15 plan and possibly losing the bonus add on must be assessed by the customer and is YMMV. 99% of the time the customer keeps the 5gb bonus data add on.

However when it comes to bonus monthly reoccurring plan data that you referenced (2GBBONUS) 99% of the time the bonus data will be lost if you change your rate plan. Up or down. This is not recommended. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lseeto But you can have extra 2GB of data if you sign up ($35+) online first before Oct 18 as recurring bonus. I think your 5GB is one time.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @lseeto  - I received that email too.

Here is the blurb of the promotion.

It says within 30 days of activation.

esjliv_0-1634423260709.png

When did you activate?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To confirm what other have mentioned, such promos are not available right away.

If you still do not see it after next Wednesday, contact CSA as per above to resolve your issue. Have screenshot of offer you signed up and proof of signing up while offer was in effect to speed up process.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually can take up to two days for bonus data to appear in your account.  If you still have not received it then contact a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lseeto 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lseeto   how long you have activated?   did you use the same email address to setup the account ?  Is there any promo code and did you enter it during activation ?

Bonus like this might take 72 hours to a week to show up on your account.  Does the email have any fine print about that?

you can contact PM agent to confirm if they see the promo code entered:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.