cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dalmat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I tried to sign up today, but when I enter my phone number to set-up an account I get:

* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

I don't think I signed up, but went to try and I entered my email address to recover my password, but my email address, the only one I ever have used, is not recognized by Public Mobile. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dalmat If you're still stuck come back with more info. 
At which stage were you entering your phone number. There are are only two spots; an alternate number and your current number if you are transferring your number to PM. 

Alternate number should be any valid Canadian number but not your own if transferring your current number. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dalmat are you with Koodo or Telus? Thanks.  Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dalmat wrote:

Hi,

I tried to sign up today, but when I enter my phone number to set-up an account I get:

* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

I don't think I signed up, but went to try and I entered my email address to recover my password, but my email address, the only one I ever have used, is not recognized by Public Mobile. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

@dalmat  You need to activate your sim card before you can create a selfserve account. DId you activate your card? 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@dalmat 

Have you ever been a public mobile custimer before? What is your current provider? If you are with koodo it could be why you received this message. 

Let us know. Cheers.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@dalmat 

Contact a moderator for assistance using the link below.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.