cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing code

lh2020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I forgot to use my friend's sharing code.  Can I still use it after the fact?

8 REPLIES 8

lh2020

Thanks so very much!  Great instructions and my ticket was submitted successfully. = )

@lh2020 Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

lh2020

Thanks very much. I will try this.

lh2020

Tried that and all it wanted to do was tell me how to have someone use MY sharing code.  Tried repeatedly to ask the question using different wording and always gave the same answer.  Very frustrating.

@lh2020 explain what happened to the moderators and include your friend's refferal code and PM phone number .Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@lh2020 Yes, sure, you need to contact moderators as was previously advised. You will get 10$ credit. Welcome to PM and enjoy savings!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@lh2020 wrote:

I forgot to use my friend's sharing code.  Can I still use it after the fact?

Yes, you can. Contact a moderator.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@lh2020 Hello try clicking on the ? In the bottom right hand corner you can ask Simon the robot to speak to a moderator then a ticket will be issued for you to speak to them they will help you with your issues Check the envelope top right corner for a reply from the moderators it can take between two and 48 hours for a response good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.