cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up my account

Star_845
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to set up my account but they sent my code via text message.  I only have WiFi in my area.  Is there any other way they can send it to me? I am trying to pay for my phone service as it is due tomorrow but can't make any headway.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Star_845 wrote:

Trying to set up my account but they sent my code via text message.  I only have WiFi in my area.  Is there any other way they can send it to me? I am trying to pay for my phone service as it is due tomorrow but can't make any headway.

If you know your PIN then you can use the 611 service.

Don't you already need to have a self serve account setup and a credit card on file to use 611?  I am not sure is why I am asking?

And I'm not sure either that an account is needed to use 611. I think you can make a payment in there regardless of a self-serve account. You need a PIN though.

In a way, they know who you are upon dialing. So that's kinda equivalent to an auto-login. Then the PIN verifies you're you. So that's kinda like a password. Then you can do account functions in the IVR.

We'd need a new customer to go to a store for activation to experiment with that so that they haven't yet created the self-serve account. I did my own activation so I don't know.

@Star_845

If you are still unable to access your account by tomorrow, you can buy payment voucher either via vendor (ie. Walmart, Shopper, gas stations, etc) or via online (recharge.com) and use voucher via dialing 611.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Star_845 wrote:

Don't you already need to have a self serve account setup and a credit card on file to use 611?  I am not sure is why I am asking?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Star_845 wrote:

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Star_845 wrote:

Do you not have text messaging in your plan to receive this text?  If it was that you just missed it you can try and do it again.  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Or is it that you don't have cellular service where you are located right now and that is why you can't get the text?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.