cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a new credit card.

RS1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having trouble with getting past a error message that my number is not reconized. Im not new to public mobile I just need to update my auto pay information.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

m0neywise
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What does that error message say? Maybe if you could show us we might be able to provide more help. Otherwise, I would try what @RobertQc suggested first. If you are on mobile try to change it from a desktop.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@RS1 wrote:

I'm having trouble with getting past a error message that my number is not reconized. Im not new to public mobile I just need to update my auto pay information.

Thanks

@RS1 

The website can be fussy. You can try different browser / clearing cache and sometimes private browsing / incognito mode.  Confirm the billing address from your credit card statement is exact, including periods, spaces, capitalization and punctuation. If you live in unit/apt 206 and the billing address on your statement is "206-XXX street name" then enter it as that, and leave the apt field empty. Try removing / adding a space from the postal code.

Public mobile accepts Credit card or Visa Debit card issued by a Canadian or American financial institution and is registered to a Canadian or American address, or a Public Mobile payment voucher. The voucher can be had from recharge.com for payment, but not autopay, you can also register with autopay a pre-paid visa card for autopay, YMMV but I know that one works from Canada Post.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@RS1 wrote:

Thanks

Here...in your self serve account..tab PAYMENT 

D294685F-D539-43C6-8B49-DB5CF9EF1CA0.png

Need Help? Let's chat.