cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

Tbbbb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I’m back.  The moderator was gracious enough to set me up with a new contract due to the phone number mix up however they forgot to add the talk and text that was to be included in the monthly payment of 30$ for 30 days talk and text plus 1 gb data for the promotional plan.  

I was setup with 1gb data and no talk and text and now the moderator is asking me to pay an additional amount for the talk and text.  Oh what a mess.  I leaving town without the use of a phone now .  I signed up for this on Friday and still have not received the service I paid for.  So frustrated..

3 REPLIES 3

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Seems like the mods have been doing all they could and you haven't been reading the details carefully.  Hope all is fixed though!

@Tbbbb, has your correct service been setup now?  Hope you are up and running and thank you for your patients and calmness during this whole process.

Thanks @Shazia_K, as well for making the corrections

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Tbbbb

I'm sorry to hear about this, unfortunately, the plan was changed as per your request: $30 for 1GB of data only. 

I do understand now that you wanted the plan to include text and talk. I have made the proper changes to your account, can you please restart your phone and test the service? all should be working now. 

Please let me know if anything. 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.