cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service supended

Publicmobile201
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Service is supended payment has been made its sitting in the account

how can I fix this and get my phone to resume service!

I'm very disappointed  and frustrated with Public mobile

7 REPLIES 7

Greg1275
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m on many different support forums. And it’s the same old thing. People ask a question and get 20 answers back but never bother logging in again to see them

@Greg1275 wrote:

Hate people that ask questions on here but then never come back to look at the answer. This is a very simple fix. Just add more money to your account and repurchase the plan again. Immediately will start working. And public mobile will credit your account back with the extra money you put in.

This is very true, but you have only been here 24 hours how many times could you have experienced this already?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Greg1275 wrote:

Hate people that ask questions on here but then never come back to look at the answer. This is a very simple fix. Just add more money to your account and repurchase the plan again. Immediately will start working. And public mobile will credit your account back with the extra money you put in.

In this case, the OP of the thread @Publicmobile201  already did that.  My understanding was that was the reason for this thread beign created.  @Publicmobile201 , did you mange to figure out a fix?

Greg1275

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Publicmobile201 wrote:

You get it going yet or still no service ? Can you still use your phone at all ? When is your reenewal date ?

PMFanatic

I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to ivestigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Best of luck!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Publicmobile201 wrote:

@Publicmobile201  Login into your account and hit the Reactivate button and restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.