cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service cutoff in error

WendyMarlow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Payments processed on Visa every month. My Public account shows payments going through every month. Service was cut off due to non payment in error. I had to push $20 into account to get reactivated. Please advise.

5 REPLIES 5

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@WendyMarlow wrote:

Payments processed on Visa every month. My Public account shows payments going through every month. Service was cut off due to non payment in error. I had to push $20 into account to get reactivated. Please advise.

• Autopay periodically fails. There is no known cure, but you could try deleting your card and adding again.
  • Also, do submit a ticket as suggested asking the moderators review your account. This will also add to the stats for failed autopay to encourage PM's troubleshooting.
  • The only sure fire, albeit annoying, solution is to manually topup your account with the required amount a few days before expiry. Do leave autopay ON to receive the autopay rewards.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@WendyMarlow 

we are not able to see your account. But windering if it is possible that your visa has expired or it was in "freeze mode" that feature you can use on vredit vards to freeze the card until you want to use it. I have this function on my one card and had it enabled and was wondering why I couldnt buy a coffee. later to find out I had enabled the freeze function. 

Have a great evening.

@Tiana_V  another auto pay fail. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@WendyMarlow unfortunately auto-pay fails at times. I just manually add funds in my account to avoid this issue. I paid for 3 months in advance

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that this happened to you @WendyMarlow but sometimes autopay fails. Contact the modators as suggested by @Triguy . Also check to see if your credit card works now do a $1 one time payment. It will be applied to next cycles payment. Welcome to the community. Stay safe.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.